The Finals

The Finals

JoE

Established member
Not sure if anybody’s tried this game out but I’ve been having fun with the beta on PS5.

It's multiplat so we're finding games pretty quickly whenever we play.

My game ID (randomly assigned for the beta) is "SHININGVISION#7293"


 
I don't know if anybody's played it but I sunk about 26 hours into the beta which must mean it's done something good. The gameplay loop was addicitive enough to keep me coming back and the different weapons and gadgets I unlocked changed my approach to each game which kept things interesting. It's not perfect by any stretch but I am genuinely excited for the full release to see where it goes from there.
 
Yeah but I'm digging the season 2 OST. Floating Bits just sticks in my head..

 
Only somewhat related but how has your ping been in games with eu or me servers,some undersea cable nonsense on the east coast has made playing those 300 ping nightmares for me when I usually get half that
 
Only somewhat related but how has your ping been in games with eu or me servers,some undersea cable nonsense on the east coast has made playing those 300 ping nightmares for me when I usually get half that

Ping has been trash but so am I so it doesn’t bother me that much.
 
Back
Top Bottom