Today's high and lows

Lows:
Breaking Benjamin's live show in Belgrade got canceled last week + the way it's been handled honestly left a bad taste in my mouth (I can't even stomach their music anymore because of it. Deleting negative comments that are exposing bad behavior never ends well for anyone. If they did tour here again I would pass.)
Recent ASRock Bios update broke a few settings so I need to manually tune up my RAM again (currently just running at 5800, but should be at 6000).
Sprite hunting on Fortnite with my wife between 3 and 5 AM because that's when the special event is (I swear I see Gummy Boss sprites when I close my eyes at night)


Highs:
Finally cooled down a bit with the recent rain.
Got our amazon order, so I finally have a pcie 5.0 riser cable + a proper cleaning kit.
Got some replacement rubber Keycaps that actually look and feel better than I expected.
Drinks outside with friends last night was amazing, this is the perfect weather currently for chilling outside with a beer.
 
High: Tomato seeds I planted beginning April have started blooming and little tomatoes are showing.

Low: Been hot and dry, hose pipe ban in effect from tomorrow. Will give the garden a good watering tonight because no rain expected for at least another week.
 
Low: Its hot and dry, and with the hose-pipe ban, my grass is really struggling now.

High: 3 1/2 weeks and I am in SA for 3 weeks. Looking forward to some Spur Buffalo wings.
 
Low: Its hot and dry, and with the hose-pipe ban, my grass is really struggling now.

High: 3 1/2 weeks and I am in SA for 3 weeks. Looking forward to some Spur Buffalo wings.
I would literally kill for some biltong right now :ROFLMAO:

Lows:
It's actually so warm we can't cool down the apartment even with Both ACs running at Max!
I made the terrible mistake of buying STAR WARS: Battlefront Classic Collection on PC and it's not as bad as the reviews make it out to be, it's much much worse.

Highs:
It's finally weekend, our favorite Mochi Cafe here got some new flavors so we're gonna go try those out today.
My wife got a promotion at work.
 
Lows:
I went swimming in Drina close to Loznica this past weekend, and I lost my Garmin Enduro watch in the river.
Searched for it, for 3 whole days.
The water was nice and low yesterday so it made it easier search.
I did end up finding an old revolver that was made when it was still Yugoslavia here.
Called the police, and the whole procedure with them took nearly more than 2 and a half hours.
The Police even told me "next time, just throw it back in the river, don't call us".
I was not expecting that at all, I thought it would have some historic significance and wanted to ensure it could go to a museum or somewhere like that, where it's needed.
But clearly I over estimated the value that's being placed on items like that.

High:
At least I'm back home now.
 
High: Been having a great time in SA.

Higher: Sorted out my SA ID and bank stuff.

Low: Been pigging out on SA snacks and sweets, feel very bloated LOL
 
Low:
Got denied for a job application by some dumb AI. (They didn't even check the videos I created to demo my work, and I can confirm this because I have access to the view data).
Whole week+ of yearly deep cleaning at home with an Eastern European wife and a very threatening sandal in her hand.
Idiot cashier at Idea supermarket that can't speak English and doesn't understand the Jack Daniels boxes are empty because they get stolen and she should go get the damn bottle from storage.

High:
The lovely older lady at the Cigar and Whiskey store speaks perfect English, and she recommended a lovely bottle of Japanese Whiskey instead.
Wife's birthday today, I don't celebrate my own birthday so I'm living vicariously through her and enjoying my whiskey.
 
Back
Top Bottom