Welcome back post

Wow...seeing this just made my day. Funny how I got back on the new version of SAGamer. My Xbox internet browser still have old bookmarks on it. I noticed SAGamer and decided to click on it and walla...Thank you for brining this back to life. I used to be a long time member as ""Sweetmusicman.""

Good old times roll on.😍🥰
 
Last edited:
Wow...seeing this just made my day. Funny how I got back on the new version of SAGamer. My Xbox internet browser still have old bookmarks on it. I noticed SAGamer and decided to click on it and walla...Thank you for brining this back to life. I used to be a long time member as ""Sweetmusicman.""

Good old times roll on.😍🥰
Welcome back and enjoy your stay.
 
Just took a chance and typed the URL in for old times sake and to my surprise it worked!!! Whoever brought it back, thank you!! now wheres my iTrader gone? 😝

Hi

Welcome back!

Unfortunately, we could not get old of the old SAG forum database from previous owners, so it started from scratch.
 
I have no idea how I have been sleeping on this for so long. I used to visit the old forum for years reading the posts and contributing on and off (Member since 2007). It was sad when it went down. I moved on. Then for some reason today I saw there was a new "Icon" on my bookmark I just left on my browser's home screen. To my amazement, the forum is back! Man, this made my day. It's amazing. I tried the link a few times after the forum went down, hoping it would come back.

I see the original post is from a year back. Can't believe I slept on this for so long. Was this under another domain?

Anyway, I will read the thread and be back in full force. Whoever resurrected the forum, thank you!
 
Just took a chance and typed the URL in for old times sake and to my surprise it worked!!! Whoever brought it back, thank you!! now wheres my iTrader gone? 😝
Yea man. Similar thing happened to me! Saw the icon updated on my favorites list. I just kept the forum on favorites and man am I surprised it's back. Amazing stuff!

Ill build up my iTrader again its worth it for the forum to be back.
 
I have no idea how I have been sleeping on this for so long. I used to visit the old forum for years reading the posts and contributing on and off (Member since 2007). It was sad when it went down. I moved on. Then for some reason today I saw there was a new "Icon" on my bookmark I just left on my browser's home screen. To my amazement, the forum is back! Man, this made my day. It's amazing. I tried the link a few times after the forum went down, hoping it would come back.

I see the original post is from a year back. Can't believe I slept on this for so long. Was this under another domain?

Anyway, I will read the thread and be back in full force. Whoever resurrected the forum, thank you!

Ah, I recall your name, welcome back 😊
 
Ah, I recall your name, welcome back 😊
Thanks man, I'm glad to be back. It seems like you resurrected the forum? If so, thank you so much, man! It would be great if we can get the forum back to its prime.

Prime SA Gamer/ps3za was amazing. Thank you for putting in the work.Not sure how you got the domain, but I'm glad you did. For the longest time, my favorites link/bookmark pointed to Ps3za and it redirected to sagamer.co.za. Glad I changed that at some point, or I would have never known the forum is back!
 
Thanks man, I'm glad to be back. It seems like you resurrected the forum? If so, thank you so much, man! It would be great if we can get the forum back to its prime.

Prime SA Gamer/ps3za was amazing. Thank you for putting in the work.Not sure how you got the domain, but I'm glad you did. For the longest time, my favorites link/bookmark pointed to Ps3za and it redirected to sagamer.co.za. Glad I changed that at some point, or I would have never known the forum is back!

@robotza managed to snatch up the domain and get a forum up and running. He is super busy right now, so he handed it over to me.

But yeah, it's nice to have a community up again.
 
Back
Top Bottom