Welcome back post
- Thread starter wazarmoto
- Start date
I was thinking yesterday I should send you a WhatsApp that the forum is back up.hello hello. Good job bringing the forum back. Who are our new overlords?
YesWhat happened my previous login username?
Does that mean my iTrader rating is set to zero now?
it means we don't trust youWhat happened my previous login username?
Does that mean my iTrader rating is set to zero now?
WOW can't believe Sagamer is back. Still had it on my favorite tab and clicked on it by mistake to find out it's working.
The only association with the old forum is the name. None of the data or anything else (including the ****ty sponsored adsWhat happened my previous login username?
Does that mean my iTrader rating is set to zero now?
Hello old cyber friends.
Yeah, it's me. This is a pretty nice looking site,VAST, is this you?
Ehh not really, I've reached middle age now, I still play and get 100% in games but even less than before which was already way down on my late teens early 20s,It was an old SAG member @robotza you need to thank for getting the domain and setting up the forum.
Flip dude, what you been up to? Still grinding those trophies?
Ey lmao… we back bois![]()