Welcome back post

Welcome back post
Well, well, well how the turn tables [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hot damn it's good to be back. Need to go browse around and find my favourite threads again.

Kudos to whomever revived us. Still need to browse the posts but massive thanks to whomever revived us; I really struggle with discord.
 
Well, well, well how the turn tables [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Hot damn it's good to be back. Need to go browse around and find my favourite threads again.

Kudos to whomever revived us. Still need to browse the posts but massive thanks to whomever revived us; I really struggle with discord.


Sorry, we don't have the old SAG history (probably for the better to be honest) so everything is from scratch.
 
I was pleasantly surprised when I opened tapatalk 2 days ago and boom...there was sagamer again.

I've had to spend my time over at the 4x4community forum with the outoppies.
 
Discord reminds me of Mxit
Well, Discord's focus is real-time chatting across multiple rooms (channels).The same can be achieved on Slack and MS Teams by utilising channels.

I think the move towards Discord is due to two main reasons:

1) Younger people are used to chat applications and seeing and joining live chats.

2) The ease and accessibility of the mobile app. All you need is the app to get up and running. No browser is needed.

Forums though are independent and can be run anywhere using several types of forum software. Some of the forum software only work with your browser, some have their own app, some allow for Tapatalk app integration. Also, I don't know of any forms having live chat functionality.
 
Hello Everybody

So back like we never left (except we kinda did) :sneaky:

Eish where did the time go? adulting seems to be the answer for most if not all of us. Keep safe and warm, winter is not done with us yet
 
Back
Top Bottom