What are you currently listening to?

I alternate between Taylor Swift and Nine Inch Nails - I **** you not!

We had a dinner party at our place a few weekends ago, friends ranging from late 20s to early 50s. I was talking about the movie "Bones and All" and mentioned that Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross did the soundtrack - blank stares. I then said, "from Nine Inch Nails?" - never heard of them, looking at me like I'm the crazy person for expecting some sort of recognition.
 
We had a dinner party at our place a few weekends ago, friends ranging from late 20s to early 50s. I was talking about the movie "Bones and All" and mentioned that Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross did the soundtrack - blank stares. I then said, "from Nine Inch Nails?" - never heard of them, looking at me like I'm the crazy person for expecting some sort of recognition.
lol... I regularly wear my nin concert t-shirt, very few people recognise it.

Oh, I also listen to Halsey's latest album that was produced by them.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom