What are you watching on YouTube?

Famous/popular songs of the last 30 odd years, and what samples they used. Man, I am shocked how many of these songs were sampled from others.

 
Just a general thread to post whatever you're watching on YT (excluding music, already a separate thread for that in this -> section)

I grabbed two SATA optical drives from dusty shelves after watching these videos.

Why Physical Media is Making a Return in 2025

hot people collect physical media (my dvd/blu-ray movie collection)

It's up to us to save Video Games

Stop Killing Games And The Future Of Video Game Preservation

The Most Accepted Scam In Gaming

Now got an old PC running to dump a few LEGAL physical media I own.
 
Last edited:
I thought cell towers had batteries and generators to remain on, so would that debunk this?

Guess I'm lucky to not have generators in my area and when power goes off cell towers are off too. So no, it's location dependent.
 
Back
Top Bottom