XBOX Q&A

XBOX Q&A
I didn't notice the supplier out of stock until I went to add it to cart :p

One of my biggest regrets not getting one when they came out.
Dangit, so like no chance of seeing more of these being made?? i suppose anniversary edition for a reason but still, WTH..
 
Nope. Dump ps controller on dock after a session and it’s charged to go the next day. EZ

Got a generic version for my kids Xbox controllers and that works well for them but I don’t trust the batteries on that kit for mine.

The ones I use lasts me a long long time between swapping but I’d prefer not to have to even worry about that.

Yeah but that’s because the PS controllers battery so **** you’ll never forget to dock it because otherwise you won’t get to play next time.

Xbox lasts for weeks.
 
Hello fellow XBoxers. I have a dodgey Series X controller, so I sent it to BT Games to get repaired.

I handed it in last DEC & apparently they're still waiting on parts so over that avenue. The issue was that the controller was not charging the Li-Ion battery due to a faulty connection of something so BT was going to replace those parts but yeah, blah blah blah..

Is there another retail store or establishment that repairs these controllers?

Thanking you in advance..
 
Lots of chaps in durbs. If you don’t mind shipping, xmods should be able to facilitate. I’m presuming the controller is out of warranty?

I’ve found that my series controllers have had more issues than my Sony ones but fortunately have been sorted within warranty. I just sell mine to a local game shop whenever I see a new one on special to get a close to free warranty renewal now.
 
Lots of chaps in durbs. If you don’t mind shipping, xmods should be able to facilitate. I’m presuming the controller is out of warranty?

I’ve found that my series controllers have had more issues than my Sony ones but fortunately have been sorted within warranty. I just sell mine to a local game shop whenever I see a new one on special to get a close to free warranty renewal now.
ahh thanks man.. I should get my controller back this FRI as BTGames Repairs will ship it back down to Canal Walk. I will look up XMODS & try find a location in Debben.. thanks again.. oh yeah, definitely out of warranty..
 
Back
Top Bottom