Your GOTY
- Thread starter cowbrains
- Start date
cowbrains
Active member
December is here already, so what are your games of 2023?
My top 3:
1. Lies of P
2. Alan Wake 2
3. Spiderman 2
Don't know if the above is a reflection of a recency bias, but this year was absolutely stacked. I'm sure folks are sick of me harping about Lies of P by now, but I put it on the same tier as any of the best From games. Other notable mentions were Star Wars Jedi: Survivor and Tears of the Kingdom. Also still keen to try BG3
My top 3:
1. Lies of P
2. Alan Wake 2
3. Spiderman 2
Don't know if the above is a reflection of a recency bias, but this year was absolutely stacked. I'm sure folks are sick of me harping about Lies of P by now, but I put it on the same tier as any of the best From games. Other notable mentions were Star Wars Jedi: Survivor and Tears of the Kingdom. Also still keen to try BG3