Assassin's Creed Mirage - Ubisoft Bordeaux

Assassin's Creed Mirage Gets Massive Xbox Game Pass Update, Including Free Single-Player DLC

Back in August, we covered the news that Assassin's Creed Mirage was set for a free expansion on Xbox Game Pass this year - and now that time has come! AC Mirage: Valley of Memory is now live, and brings with it a massive patch for the base game as well.

We're looking at roughly a 32GB update on Xbox Series X|S here, with the aforementioned DLC delivering "over six hours of additional content" to Mirage players. Here's the setup for Valley of Memory (Ubisoft does warn that this introduction may include spoilers for the main game):

"Set before the finale of Mirage's main narrative, Valley of Memory is a free story expansion for Assassin's Creed Mirage that begins with a mysterious lead: Basim hears rumors that his long-lost father may still be alive. After speaking with his old friend, Dervis, Basim sets out for AlUla - a land of secrets, ancient ruins, and vibrant oases.

To begin the Valley of Memory questline, players will need to have started the "Head of the Snake" mission in the base game. Players can also choose to skip ahead in the story directly from the main menu when starting a new game. Speak with Dervis to begin your journey to the Valley of Memory."

The DLC's AlUla location also brings a new region to the game with its own map to explore, side content to uncover and activties to complete. One such activity is a collection of Oud Melodies; songs to discover that Ubisoft compares to "the sea shanties in Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag". That's pretty cool!


 
I couldn't get into the series, Ubisoft's open-world approach leaves me cold.
I have played near all of them, and Black Flag is the closest I got to finishing one.
Start strong enough, and its fun, but by the time I get halfway through or past 15 or so hours, I am knackered. Games makes me tired, as in I literally fall asleep on the couch.
 
Back
Top Bottom