Cool Cars

We had one exactly like this when I was a kid. I sure hope it gets garaged. Ours rusted after 5 years and it was kept in a garage. No telling what the salty air of CFP will do to this survivor.

IMG20260629145252.jpgIMG20260629145242.jpg
 
Two wagons, one costs a quarter of the other....
IMG20260923142641.jpgIMG20260928122533.jpg

I'm dying to know the state of that Merc :ROFLMAO:

Somehow I suspect it has more issues than I do, and no amount of TLC is going to fix it :ROFLMAO:
I suspect it's probably not a runner and just spare parts at this point.:ROFLMAO:

Reminds me of when I saw an SLS AMG for like a 150K.
It was already rough around the edges, but once the dude started the engine, I nearly ran for hills.
That poor engine was screaming for someone to put it out of it's misery:ROFLMAO::poop:
I could feel my wallet melting just standing close to that car!
 
Back
Top Bottom