Game Awards 2023

From Reddit it seems it was a bit meh.
There were a few cool announcements. Honestly the expectations from gamers has never been reasonable.

Black Myth Wukong get's better every time i see it. Now with a story trailer and release date it's climbing the list for sure.
 
I am so ready for Hellblade II now.
It looked really good. The new thing from Kojima, although very short and giving not much away, looks interesting. Good score for MS on both.

Loved the GoW drop, free DLC in 4 days is great. When he pointed out that Cerny was there I kinda got excited for an announcement, but it didn’t happen.
 
It looked really good. The new thing from Kojima, although very short and giving not much away, looks interesting. Good score for MS on both.

Loved the GoW drop, free DLC in 4 days is great. When he pointed out that Cerny was there I kinda got excited for an announcement, but it didn’t happen.

Didn't watch it so will need to go look for those.

God of War I take it since you mentioned Cerny and not Gears.
 
Didn't watch it so will need to go look for those.

God of War I take it since you mentioned Cerny and not Gears.
Yes, new roguelike modes:
God of war: Ragnarok - 12 Dec '23 @ $0
TLOU Part 2 Remastered - 19 Jan '24 @ $10 upgrade fee (along with improved loading times, other PS5 feature upgrades & cut-conetnt + director's commentary)
 
Back
Top Bottom