Game Awards 2023
- Thread starter Deviation
- Start date
I think The Finals is also stealth dropping at TGA, the AMD driver notes leaked support for it.
There were a few cool announcements. Honestly the expectations from gamers has never been reasonable.From Reddit it seems it was a bit meh.
It looked really good. The new thing from Kojima, although very short and giving not much away, looks interesting. Good score for MS on both.I am so ready for Hellblade II now.
It looked really good. The new thing from Kojima, although very short and giving not much away, looks interesting. Good score for MS on both.
Loved the GoW drop, free DLC in 4 days is great. When he pointed out that Cerny was there I kinda got excited for an announcement, but it didn’t happen.
Yes, new roguelike modes:Didn't watch it so will need to go look for those.
God of War I take it since you mentioned Cerny and not Gears.
It’s a crazy long show. I’m sure IGN or someone has a shortened version with just the trailers.Didn't watch it so will need to go look for those.
It’s a crazy long show. I’m sure IGN or someone has a shortened version with just the trailers.