Helldivers 2

Helldivers 2
Got the game last week. It's addictive AF, no crashes, matchmaking is quick.
Add me if you looking for someone to spread democracy with.
Im an old forum member

St1ngray_ZA
 
Got the game last week. It's addictive AF, no crashes, matchmaking is quick.
Add me if you looking for someone to spread democracy with.
Im an old forum member

St1ngray_ZA
Did a search on steam but couldn't find you

This is my friend code 116860004
 
So dumb of me to assume you were on PC. Hahaha sorry man I'll add you but I'm only gonna be back home at the end of the month
Haha no worries dude...I'd assume too if I was master race! Cross play here is a godsend too
Ok no sweat, we'll jam when you get a chance. In the mean time I'll be ensuring democracy is spread
 
Last edited:
Will probably get this in the middle of the month. Planning a bit of leave so will play this and spidey hopefully.
 
I've got the game if you're keen. We're a squad of 3 noobs dishing out cups of liberty to all that stand in the way of our democracy!
 
If you're keen to squad up then let me know. We've been having some fun with the game especially once we started ramping up the difficulty.
Yea for sure ill add you as a friend on PSN tonight been playing most night. I have been playing on Level 9 Helldive with my brother and if we get a full squad we manage. But if we get our ass handed to us we drop down to 8 or 7.

I haven't been brave enough to try Super Helldive yet
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoE
Yeah will log on tonight and squad up with you guys. Might have to accommodate us noobs as we're getting used to level 5 / 6.
 
Yeah will log on tonight and squad up with you guys. Might have to accommodate us noobs as we're getting used to level 5 / 6.
All good man, not sure what time I will be on tonight, have a few things i have to do around the house. I didn't play last night.

Im good with 5/6 we are also noobs we are just used to dying :ROFLMAO: . I need to farm allot of rare samples for some upgrades still, my brother is much better at the game than i am so its always good if he is on. (But he insists on not playing on any level lower than helldive or impossible but we pull him into lower levels anyway)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JoE
Accepted. You're also friends with my mate DysectorZA so if he's online you can squad up with him as well. He is MR SAMPLES so you will be in good hands if resources are your thing.
Awesome i doubt i will be playing tonight going to jump into Silent Hill tonight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoE
Back
Top Bottom