Helldivers 2
- Thread starter noman
- Start date
Did a search on steam but couldn't find youGot the game last week. It's addictive AF, no crashes, matchmaking is quick.
Add me if you looking for someone to spread democracy with.
Im an old forum member
St1ngray_ZA
I'm on PS5 lol, my friend code #6888-7070 if you on atmDid a search on steam but couldn't find you
This is my friend code 116860004
So dumb of me to assume you were on PC. Hahaha sorry man I'll add you but I'm only gonna be back home at the end of the monthI'm on PS5 lol, my friend code #6888-7070 if you on atm
Haha no worries dude...I'd assume too if I was master race! Cross play here is a godsend tooSo dumb of me to assume you were on PC. Hahaha sorry man I'll add you but I'm only gonna be back home at the end of the month
1 of us 1 of us...Will probably get this in the middle of the month. Planning a bit of leave so will play this and spidey hopefully.
I'm still on the 1st warbondNew Warbond dropping 11 April
Im also keen been playing allot more recently. Got a few buddies that also play.
Yea for sure ill add you as a friend on PSN tonight been playing most night. I have been playing on Level 9 Helldive with my brother and if we get a full squad we manage. But if we get our ass handed to us we drop down to 8 or 7.If you're keen to squad up then let me know. We've been having some fun with the game especially once we started ramping up the difficulty.
All good man, not sure what time I will be on tonight, have a few things i have to do around the house. I didn't play last night.Yeah will log on tonight and squad up with you guys. Might have to accommodate us noobs as we're getting used to level 5 / 6.
Awesome i doubt i will be playing tonight going to jump into Silent Hill tonight.Accepted. You're also friends with my mate DysectorZA so if he's online you can squad up with him as well. He is MR SAMPLES so you will be in good hands if resources are your thing.