How many hours do you have in the current game(s) you are playing?
- Thread starter s@tanboy
- Start date
A friend of mine started playing this a week ago and can not stop talking about it - he's obsessed. Big D&D fan, says it's given him lots of good ideas for future campaigns.69h in BG 3. Mind you I only picked it up a month ago...
Not the biggest fan of turn based combat or have played any tabletop DnD before either, but its just so good.A friend of mine started playing this a week ago and can not stop talking about it - he's obsessed. Big D&D fan, says it's given him lots of good ideas for future campaigns.
So they can report with no proof?Call of Duty - 100 hours MW3/WZ and 250 hours MW2/WZ2
And what do I get for having one decent 15-5 game in Search and Destroy... my first shadow ban an hour later from that salty clan spam reporting me.
I'm averaging a 1.1KD in MW3 and Warzone 1.3KD, if I was cheating I'd be a lot better than that.
So they can report with no proof?
Like A Dragon: Ishin: 22 hours and still going strong.
It's a franchise I've been wanting to get into, but having so many instalments put me off. Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth looks like a good place to start though, great reviews, new setting, looking forward to it.
Had the same problem. IShin is a good place for us to experience the IP. Stand alone and different era.It's a franchise I've been wanting to get into, but having so many instalments put me off. Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth looks like a good place to start though, great reviews, new setting, looking forward to it.