How many hours do you have in the current game(s) you are playing?

How many hours do you have in the current game(s) you are playing?
At 20 hours on Plague Tale 2. Not exactly a game that lends itself to massive hours, which is a good thing.
 
Just hit the 60 hour mark in god of war. Finished the game around the 55 hour mark and busy cleaning up for the plat.
 
3 hours into Nobody Saves the World and I can tell I’m going to put a lot of hours into this.

Indie games continue to shine, such a great little game so far.
 
A friend of mine started playing this a week ago and can not stop talking about it - he's obsessed. Big D&D fan, says it's given him lots of good ideas for future campaigns.
Not the biggest fan of turn based combat or have played any tabletop DnD before either, but its just so good.
 
Call of Duty - 100 hours MW3/WZ and 250 hours MW2/WZ2

And what do I get for having one decent 15-5 game in Search and Destroy... my first shadow ban an hour later from that salty clan spam reporting me.
I'm averaging a 1.1KD in MW3 and Warzone 1.3KD, if I was cheating I'd be a lot better than that.
 
Call of Duty - 100 hours MW3/WZ and 250 hours MW2/WZ2

And what do I get for having one decent 15-5 game in Search and Destroy... my first shadow ban an hour later from that salty clan spam reporting me.
I'm averaging a 1.1KD in MW3 and Warzone 1.3KD, if I was cheating I'd be a lot better than that.
So they can report with no proof?
 
So they can report with no proof?

Yip. People have even been shadow banned for offensive voice chat despite not using a mic at all.

Basically how the ban system works is when you get reported a certain number of times (fairly easily reached if a clan member tells his friends to all report Guy X because he's hacking) you get put into a shadow ban (which is basically an investigation period ranging 3-10 days) so there's time for Activision to investigate if there's actually cheating going on.

Toxic community lol

Oh and while this shadow ban is active you can still play, but get dumped into foreign lobbies with other shadow banned players only. The amount of spinbotting and other actual cheating on there is so insane it's not worth playing at all.
 
Like A Dragon: Ishin: 22 hours and still going strong.

It's a franchise I've been wanting to get into, but having so many instalments put me off. Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth looks like a good place to start though, great reviews, new setting, looking forward to it.
 
It's a franchise I've been wanting to get into, but having so many instalments put me off. Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth looks like a good place to start though, great reviews, new setting, looking forward to it.

Play the Like a Dragon that came out a couple of years ago, it is turn based but the combat is very fluid.

You will also get to know the main character.

This is a very unique game system that is story driven with CRAZY sub stories. The beginning is slow but once it picks up you can't put it down.
 
It's a franchise I've been wanting to get into, but having so many instalments put me off. Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth looks like a good place to start though, great reviews, new setting, looking forward to it.
Had the same problem. IShin is a good place for us to experience the IP. Stand alone and different era.

There is no way I am going to play older games in the series. That is a helluva time sink.
 
Assassin's Creed Valhalla is tooooooo loooonnnggg.

Now I remember why I played AC Odyssey played it over 1 to 2 years😭
 
Back
Top Bottom