How many hours do you have in the current game(s) you are playing?

How many hours do you have in the current game(s) you are playing?
3700+ hours in Black Desert Online & 1300+ hours in Fallout 76, have some lower numbers as well but these are the games I am playing right now as per the forum question.

P.S. Oh and 24 hours in Helldivers 2
 
Fallout 76 is so average graphically, but, everyday I log in, do some events, scrip limit, vendor hop, leave the game running while at home so my vendors sell some stuff, check season score. Rinse and repeat.
All it's parts are average, but when it comes together...there is a magic in it that is just so damn satisfying.
I am now embarrassed to say how many hours I have :censored:


OIP.jpg
 
Fallout 76 is so average graphically, but, everyday I log in, do some events, scrip limit, vendor hop, leave the game running while at home so my vendors sell some stuff, check season score. Rinse and repeat.
All it's parts are average, but when it comes together...there is a magic in it that is just so damn satisfying.
I am now embarrassed to say how many hours I have :censored:


OIP.jpg
Yeah, I played so many shooters like csgo and cs2 and warzone etc. and all these games require concentration nad effort whereas F76 is just a chill game to casually enjoy without breaking your fingers. That's why I started playing the game, to de-stress myself.
 
Last edited:
Fallout 76 is so average graphically, but, everyday I log in, do some events, scrip limit, vendor hop, leave the game running while at home so my vendors sell some stuff, check season score. Rinse and repeat.
All it's parts are average, but when it comes together...there is a magic in it that is just so damn satisfying.
I am now embarrassed to say how many hours I have :censored:
The PlayStation app stopped on the time so I have no idea about my time anymore.
 
I spent lots of hours on Forza Horizon series, but how do I know exactly how many hours I spent on it.
 
CS2 has pulled me in. I've clocked about 250 hours, focusing heavily on competitive play. For Elden Ring, it's roughly 80 hours; it's one of those games where you don't even realize how quickly time flies by!
 
Back
Top Bottom