New Movies & Series

I heard Alien: Earth is coming to Disney plus next year.

Apparently, story takes place 2120. pre dates the timeline of the original movie.

Aliens! on Earth!
No doubt human gusto and some LGBT ptsd individuals are gonna save humanity.

Xenos. The galaxies most resilient natural killing breeding machine, with acid for blood, On Earth.

I am so irritated. Way to **** up another IP.
 
I heard Alien: Earth is coming to Disney plus next year.

Apparently, story takes place 2120. pre dates the timeline of the original movie.

Aliens! on Earth!
No doubt human gusto and some LGBT ptsd individuals are gonna save humanity.

Xenos. The galaxies most resilient natural killing breeding machine, with acid for blood, On Earth.

I am so irritated. Way to **** up another IP.
Never seen any of the AVP movies?
 
Never seen any of the AVP movies?
DId, But that's an off shoot. A nod to fans of both. And if not mistaken. premise is Predators thaw them out for the hunt, in a contained ancient zigurat, that I think was built for the purpose.

This new series looks to tie this new BS into my beloved IP :(
 
DId, But that's an off shoot. A nod to fans of both. And if not mistaken. premise is Predators thaw them out for the hunt, in a contained ancient zigurat, that I think was built for the purpose.

This new series looks to tie this new BS into my beloved IP :(

Prometheus not new BS? The franchise's best entries were the first two, with a passable third, the rest are middling at best. Haven't seen Romulus though, but have not heard good things - waiting for it to come to Disney.

To me it makes no sense to get worked up about these things, who knows, maybe it'll even be good? The first two films are great and I'm happy to consider that the end of the story, same with Terminator.
 
yeah. After 2, in both franchises, nothing quite as good.

Prometheus was decent though.

Lets see. I am just pre Karening.
 
Haven't seen Romulus though, but have not heard good things - waiting for it to come to Disney.

Watched this and thought it was okay. I’m not invested in the series like most. For me the first two movies stand apart from everything else.

From there it’s been mildly entertaining enough. Romulus fits into that, you can watch it without ever having watched any of the others. Then it’s just a standard alien horror movie.

Must be getting old though because everyone in it looked about 12 years old.
 
Back
Top Bottom