PlayStation Plus
- Thread starter Vura
- Start date
Same for me I already own borderlands so was like mehAnother pretty bland month for me. Borderlands 3 is great coop though.
Hopefully Extra is more interesting.
Ender Lillie's looks like a nice hollow knight clone but not crazy about the line up in general
Reminds of the the last year of Xbox Live monthly games. They were mostly bottom of the barrel as anything worthwhile was being put on Game Pass.Playstation plus has been dog**** for a long while now, I'm really considering not resubscribing when mine expires and since they don't do discounts on memberships for current members, Maybe resubscribe when there is a worthwhile month.
I'm talking about all the psn+ psn+++ in general, I didn't even know xbox live gold monthly games was still around. Thought that went away with the 360 10 years ago.Reminds of the the last year of Xbox Live monthly games. They were mostly bottom of the barrel as anything worthwhile was being put on Game Pass.
XBLG was still going until 12 months agoI'm talking about all the psn+ psn+++ in general, I didn't even know xbox live gold monthly games was still around. Thought that went away with the 360 10 years ago.
Seen IGN's review on this on game looks really cool will def be giving this a shotPlucky Squire coming day 1 to Extra September 17th.
Really happy about this one, game looks awesome:
Plucky Squire coming day 1 to Extra September 17th.
Really happy about this one, game looks awesome:
Didn’t you love OlliOlli World?I'm starting to hate gaming with 90% of games being these indie things and a handful of big live service games.
Yeah,I'm already considering taking the base PS Plus Sub (And Xbox Live basic package) and rather buy the games I want to play.I'm starting to hate gaming with 90% of games being these indie things and a handful of big live service games.