PlayStation Plus

PlayStation Plus
Didn’t you love OlliOlli World?
I did, but then the game bugged out and blocked me out of getting the platinum after I'd already done everything. Wtf is difficult to make your game work properly?

I'm really tired of 90% indie pos 2d games, even if they are good, 1 or 2 a year is fine but look at the stores, it's too much, they made a real mess allowing everybody to make games from the ps3/ps4 era.

I just want normal games that work properly whatever it is. In the ps2 days a side scrolling game coming out would have actually been exciting.
 
I did, but then the game bugged out and blocked me out of getting the platinum after I'd already done everything. Wtf is difficult to make your game work properly?

I'm really tired of 90% indie pos 2d games, even if they are good, 1 or 2 a year is fine but look at the stores, it's too much, they made a real mess allowing everybody to make games from the ps3/ps4 era.

I just want normal games that work properly whatever it is. In the ps2 days a side scrolling game coming out would have actually been exciting.

There's a lot more chaff to sort through these days, that's true. A consequence of the industry being so much bigger now I suppose.
 
Dang. I thought we're getting concord. Perhaps its for the extra peeps later in the month or in next months game :P

Also interested in the little nightmare games recently when a friend told me it's like limbo and inside. @MarioAna we got little nightmare 1 on essential not too long ago so I'm sure it's in your library.
 
Dang. I thought we're getting concord. Perhaps its for the extra peeps later in the month or in next months game :P

I think it’s got to come to Essential, otherwise it’ll be very dead very soon.

we got little nightmare 1 on essential not too long ago so I'm sure it's in your library.

You are correct! So many games lol.
 
Dang. I thought we're getting concord. Perhaps its for the extra peeps later in the month or in next months game :P

Also interested in the little nightmare games recently when a friend told me it's like limbo and inside. @MarioAna we got little nightmare 1 on essential not too long ago so I'm sure it's in your library.
Im pretty sure Im not going to give concord a go even if it's "free". The game doesn't look bad but im al hero shootered out.
Game doesn't look bad it just not what im looking for ATM.

I have no idea how Sony thought the game was a good idea.
 
Probably going to go down as the biggest flop of the 2024 based on financial losses. Even Redfall managed to outpace Concorde with more actual players and player review scores, which were already pretty bad. Sony will have to take it "free to play" because $40 is ludicrous.


Also. the current state of the game

1724930778500.png
 
Concorde sucks regardless if it's free or not, I really don't understand how nobody at Sony had any common sense to see it was gonna be DOA?
 
Dustborn will be the biggest flop of the year followed closely behind Concord, I only give it to Dustborn cause it couldn't even break 100 player count and since it was funded with tax payers money it puts it a notch above Concord.

Pretty much the only people playing this are reviewers not sure why anyone would pay money for it when there are so many other free to play options. They also can't go F2P on the game otherwise they need to issue out refunds which would likely just make it even worse. Sony may just keep quiet and let the game die out, they may be able to bolster some players with free to play weekends or something but from what I've seen not many people liked the beta so likely wouldn't help them.
 
Dustborn will be the biggest flop of the year followed closely behind Concord, I only give it to Dustborn cause it couldn't even break 100 player count and since it was funded with tax payers money it puts it a notch above Concord.

What the hell?
 
Yup, developers were given an EU grant of €150k and they end up making that piece of garbage. It's not unheard of, the Witcher 3 expansion also got a €150k grant.
 
Yup, developers were given an EU grant of €150k and they end up making that piece of garbage. It's not unheard of, the Witcher 3 expansion also got a €150k grant.

Ah right, I was under the impression the tax payers funded the entire thing.
 
Probably going to go down as the biggest flop of the 2024 based on financial losses. Even Redfall managed to outpace Concorde with more actual players and player review scores, which were already pretty bad. Sony will have to take it "free to play" because $40 is ludicrous.

Was actually looking for that comparison... the only one I saw was concord vs Gollum. Also 8 years ago the hero shooter market was red hot and fortnite was announced as a tower defense game which just shows how quickly the market changes. If they had a shorter dev time it probably gets released earlier and has better success but the aquisition, covid and inserting woke agendas into the game ultimately made the devs pay the price.
 
Back
Top Bottom