Rate your recently watched movies
- Thread starter HookX
- Start date
COMPANION
Entertaining and decent watch. Not what I expected.
Great audio visual experience, loved the fact that the theme music used throughout was a rendition of Outkast's ET from ATLiens.Watched Sinners.
Some really gorgeous shots and some pretty wild, awesome moments. Very much borrows from From Dusk Till Dawn but it’s still a pretty good time if you just go along for the ride.
That is sad to hear. The trailers looked okay but as you said i am also not going to the Cinema for these anymoreThunderbolts - Further emphasizing why I no longer go to the cinema to watch these anymore. What a boring movie, you have the Sentry and still manage to make it boring.
The old guard 2 - was ok, annoyed that it's basically a 2 part movie, hopefully not as long a wait between them...
I actually enjoyed it, not the best movie ever made but it definitely kept me hooked.The Amateur.
Was expecting a lot more given the premise and performers. Ultimately it’s just a mediocre action film with a slightly different take.