Rate your recently watched movies

Rate your recently watched movies
Novacaine

7/10, Good action comedy. Also there is a small cameo from Granite (MTN Gladiators) LOL


1000061374.jpg
 
TRIANGLE (2009 movie)

Was recommended since i like fantasy/sci fi stuff.

What I thought was a slow start and some cliche BS turned into a great 'story'.

Given its a low budget flick and what it delivered. 9/10 for me
 
TRIANGLE (2009 movie)

Was recommended since i like fantasy/sci fi stuff.

What I thought was a slow start and some cliche BS turned into a great 'story'.

Given its a low budget flick and what it delivered. 9/10 for me

I dig Triangle, it has a really great internal logic to it (and extra meat on the bone if you're up on your Greek mythology).

Good tag line too:

Triangle.jpg
 
TRIANGLE (2009 movie)

Was recommended since i like fantasy/sci fi stuff.

What I thought was a slow start and some cliche BS turned into a great 'story'.

Given its a low budget flick and what it delivered. 9/10 for me

Blast from the past, time for rewatch.
 
Morbius and Tron: Ares...

Because I felt I needed to see them for myself.

Morbius, not as bad as everyone said, but really a generous 4 out of 10 on my scale.
Tron: Ares, expectations were particularly low, soundtrack definitely improved the experience, I'd give it 5/10
 
Also enjoy a good mystery, but have not watched it yet - plan to in the next couple of days though.

Also bought a classic Agatha Christie adaptation on Ultra HD. I enjoyed if as a kid and looking forward to sharing it with my wife - Evil Under the Sun
 
The new Knives Out movie: Wake up Dead Man.

I must be a sucker for these murder mystery movies cause I loved it. Wife really enjoyed it too.

So much so that we just rewatched the first one.
Also liked it... thought it was very good... but then I enjoyed the previous two as well.
 
We watched the first hour or so, gave up on it, not for us.

We did watch and enjoy “One Battle After Another” the other day though.

Will finish Knives Out 3 by myself at some point.
 
Hallow Road

Pull of trash. Makes no sense, even if you try to frame it non-literally and some kind of physcological movie. Also, the dad is annoying as hell.

2/10


1000065125.webp
 
Demon Castle Infinity Castle - animation was great, it's Ufotable after all so was going to be amazing anyway, story and action was good but it did drag on a bit towards the end, bit too long in the tooth.

The Running Man - Didn't really enjoy this.

Tron Ares - This was even worse, terrible movie.
 
BUGONIA

Saw Plemons and Stone were in it. so gave it a watch.

Enjoyed it. Not what I was expecting, and both Stone and Plemons didn't disappoint. They carried this low budget movie with their craft.

Seems Stone has the Nic Cage mojo and ethic. She is quite the talent.
 
Back
Top Bottom