Recently Purchased
- Thread starter AdrianH
- Start date
STERLING VOID
Casual member
Better have a 4090!What's the specs on it? R70k seems very expensive for a laptop.
Better have a 4090!What's the specs on it? R70k seems very expensive for a laptop.
It was a serious grind!
Pre-registered as soon as the pre-reg opened for each country, which was more than a month before, and was waitlisted in about 6 different cities, attempted to purchase on all of them as they opened, and only 1 succeeded. So Zurich it is!
If you guys are anywhere near Switzerland, then definitely yes! I'm contemplating a road trip to Stuttgart or Milan (why should only the teen get to have all the fun?)
I feel disgusted whenever I see a wavy keyboard, terrible for my ocd. Can't believe these things still exist, assumed it's all old 90s early 2000s junk.
How scary is Ringu compared to The Ring?
How scary is Ringu compared to The Ring?
Zurich, next July... my daughter's 16th birthday present.
Probably will be the single biggest expense of the year judging by what the tickets cost us, the provisional hotel bookings and flight availability!
I won't lie... I'm looking forward to it too! And excited to see Paramore.
They don’t do steps and stairs…how dirty are you people?
Too much hair in this house!how dirty are you people?