Recently Purchased

It was a serious grind!

Pre-registered as soon as the pre-reg opened for each country, which was more than a month before, and was waitlisted in about 6 different cities, attempted to purchase on all of them as they opened, and only 1 succeeded. So Zurich it is!

If you guys are anywhere near Switzerland, then definitely yes! I'm contemplating a road trip to Stuttgart or Milan (why should only the teen get to have all the fun?)

Milan is awesome, I would go back there.

The Navigli area is close to the centre and great.
 
41b8e2f0dbbf78aa50a253e1a55eae4e.jpg

Damn specials.

They are a bit smaller in appearance than I would like, but at the same time means you don’t end up with massive desserts.

Failing that will make for nice serving vessels for condiments and sauces and such.
 
Man I loved the original Natural keyboard so much, especially with a silicone cover.

These ones without the split are just not the same.
 
How scary is Ringu compared to The Ring?

I can't really say how scary they are comparatively, I recall them both being good on that front, but Ringu is the more fleshed out film. There's a lot of the plot that was dropped for the US version.
 
Zurich, next July... my daughter's 16th birthday present.

Probably will be the single biggest expense of the year judging by what the tickets cost us, the provisional hotel bookings and flight availability!


I won't lie... I'm looking forward to it too! And excited to see Paramore.

I was wrong... I'm now about to buy tickets to DisneyWorld Orlando and Universal Studios Florida
 
Back
Top Bottom