Welcome back post

Thanks, could not find it. Is there an app for SA Gamer ?

Welcome

No, there is no native iPhone or Android app. But you can install the forum as a PWA app, and if you enable notifications, you will get notifications as you would expect.

See browser address bar on PC.

1726086445712.png

See bottom of menu when viewing on mobile.

1000040813.jpg
 
Last edited:
Welcome

No, there is no native iPhone or Android app. But you can install the forum as a PWA app, and if you enable notifications, you will get notifications as you would expect.

See browser address bar on PC.

1726086445712.png

See bottom of menu when viewing on mobile.

1000040813.jpg
Hello, thanks for the reply.I will try out the above mentioned
 
I was "Nicholas" during my troglodyte phase. I don't identify as anything, nor do I care what pronouns you use on me.
The rest you can ask if you want to, though I do not guarantee a reply.
 
Hi guys. Was never active on the SA gamer forum back in the day but did visit the website quite regurarly. Was mostly active in the comments section of articles that was written. And on the oooollld Lazygamer / CriticalHit sites.
 
Hi guys. Was never active on the SA gamer forum back in the day but did visit the website quite regurarly. Was mostly active in the comments section of articles that was written. And on the oooollld Lazygamer / CriticalHit sites.

Hi, and welcome

Damn, Lazygamer, now that's a blast from the past. PS3 and XB360 era right?
 
Jip - back then I was mostly gaming on pc, but got an Xbox in the meantime as well. But still only the OneX. I do not own the current Gen yet. Since Covid hit I also started working from home and did not feeling still sitting in front of the pc at night gaming on it. But i did kinda upgrade the pc since then (only graphics card) so getting more and more back into the PC side of things. But if i had the finances I would love to own the Xbox series X, PS5 and a proper pc gaming setup.
 
Since Covid hit I also started working from home and did not feeling still sitting in front of the pc at night gaming on it.
This is my sentiment. I spend all my working days and some off days in front of a PC.

When I play games, and just want to switch off and relax. I want to be in the lounge, on a couch, away from anything PC related.
 
It sucks that I'm finding the SAGamer Comeback a year later after a random google search :( I have so many questions!

I'm guessing user refresh? I built up a decent iTrader as well :(

Anyhoo.... Here I am. Hello Peeps!
 
It sucks that I'm finding the SAGamer Comeback a year later after a random google search :( I have so many questions!

I'm guessing user refresh? I built up a decent iTrader as well :(

Anyhoo.... Here I am. Hello Peeps!
Welcome back.

So Google is working, nice 💪 💪

When "you know who" went under, they took the SAG forum with them. At some point, they let the domain expire, we grabbed it and started the forum again. So yes, it's all new, no affiliation to the past owners/admins.
 
Welcome back.

So Google is working, nice 💪 💪

When "you know who" went under, they took the SAG forum with them. At some point, they let the domain expire, we grabbed it and started the forum again. So yes, it's all new, no affiliation to the past owners/admins.
I am so glad you guys did that. I really think that they could have handed over the original forum, but anyway, all in the past now.
 
Welcome back.

So Google is working, nice 💪 💪

When "you know who" went under, they took the SAG forum with them. At some point, they let the domain expire, we grabbed it and started the forum again. So yes, it's all new, no affiliation to the past owners/admins.
Incredible! Love the look and feel thus far and kudos for bringing it back and adding a new flavour to it!

SAG has always been my first go to. I may not have been immensely active on the overall forums but marketplace is where I tend to get involved quite a bit. Looking forward to the new journey
 
Hi guys. Recently discovered that the forum is back. Was disappointed when the old forum closed. Hopefully more of the old members find this. It's a pity our itraders are gone. Took years to build that up.
 
Back
Top Bottom