Welcome back post
- Thread starter wazarmoto
- Start date
HelloCleaning out bookmarks and I happen to check if this came back to life and surprise surprise.
I think we are too lazy to loom [emoji12]Uhm hi.
One can use the way back machine and copy the old forum structure.
It's good and bad at the same time.I joined in 2009 and was an oupa..now I'm just a 'new member'
Strangely, I just googled and found it.It's good and bad at the same time.
Bad that the old forum or backups weren't made available for the community to continue the forum.
Good on the sense there was some stuff on the old forum which is best left in the past.
How did you find your way back?
I joined in 2009 and was an oupa..now I'm just a 'new member'
You're making Danny sad on our Whatsapp group.Who are you again? Bet you support Liverpool.
You're making Danny sad on our Whatsapp group.
Hi, welcome back.I tried the link for fun... and its back..
Sad I lost my 2007 account. but hope its going to just as much fun
Hey hey hey, thanks for the link @JoE been ages. Loving the new site. Going to try be active but capacity and time are not my friend at the moment and haven't been this year
Seeing a lot of familiar names which is promising
Cheers
Neil