Welcome back post

I joined in 2009 and was an oupa..now I'm just a 'new member'
It's good and bad at the same time.

Bad that the old forum or backups weren't made available for the community to continue the forum.

Good on the sense there was some stuff on the old forum which is best left in the past.

How did you find your way back?
 
It's good and bad at the same time.

Bad that the old forum or backups weren't made available for the community to continue the forum.

Good on the sense there was some stuff on the old forum which is best left in the past.

How did you find your way back?
Strangely, I just googled and found it.

I'm on a whatsapp group with Joe and Cowbrains but they didn't even tell me!

Glad to see it up and running again though, it was my daily ritual to log into SAG and post.
 
Hey hey hey, thanks for the link @JoE been ages. Loving the new site. Going to try be active but capacity and time are not my friend at the moment and haven't been this year
Seeing a lot of familiar names which is promising
Cheers
Neil

It’s chilled so come and go at your own pace which works for many of us who’ve become tied up with other things over the years.
 
Back
Top Bottom