Welcome back post
- Thread starter wazarmoto
- Start date
DaVoodoo
Casual member
Same here, LOL. Glad to be back.WOW can't believe Sagamer is back. Still had it on my favorite tab and clicked on it by mistake to find out it's working.
Same here, LOL. Glad to be back.WOW can't believe Sagamer is back. Still had it on my favorite tab and clicked on it by mistake to find out it's working.
Oh crap. Not youEy lmao… we back bois![]()
Welcome backOk fck my Bad I can post hat up peeps SLYGUY in the house
Sup peeps. Ben watcihing loads of series and ****..sly series thread incoming
Please fix my name???Such a clown![]()
Please fix my name???
New forum is looking good. Sorry for everything that went down with the old one.
It's fixedPlease fix my name???
Hello and welcome back.Hi everyone, great to see SA Gamer being back! I was Maelstrom back on SA Gamer and I ended up updating my profile across most platforms.
What? LOLAnyone have some Zinger wings?
Wasn't there some drama in a thread with zinger wings on the old forumWhat? LOL