What are you currently playing?

Stellar Blade x Nikke DLC - Was really cool, I enjoyed the new game mode and the boss fight was awesome. Took some time to get use to the controls again since I haven't played for a while but was good fun, looking forward to the sequel.

Chronicles of the Wolf - Awesome Castelvania inspired game.
 
I tried the Stellar Blade demo. I had to turn the graphics settings way down to make it playable. It didn't appeal to me enough for me to overlook the graphics and complete it-not the way the Nier demo did.
 
Tried First Berserker Khazan again with the new update that came out, I dropped the game a while ago as I wasn't feeling it, enemies were damage sponges and the combat felt very repetitive due to it, not sure if they made any changes but it feels much better to play now and enemies die in a combo or 2 instead of constant back and fourth like the first time I played it.
 
Finally finished RDR2 after many many months and it was worth every minute. Definitely as advertised and probably one of the best games ever made.

I am now playing SIFU before I try out SW Jedi Fallen Order.
 
Finished First Berserker Khazan, was annoyed at the end, got 97% of the trophies and the last one didn't pop because of the patch they released that modified the difficulty settings and don't feel like replaying the whole game again. In the end I enjoyed my time with the game and will support the developers next title.

Fairy Tail 2 - Really just for the fans, it's a mediocre game at best but if you like the characters it's cool to press some buttons.
 
Wrapping up the Silent Hill 2 remake. Awesome audio in this game, very atmospheric - deep bass and good use of overhead and surround effects!
 
Finished PoP The Lost Crown last night, will do a platinum mop up since i'm already mostly there.

A very good entry into the franchise, enjoyed my time with it.
 
I stopped playing games after Metaphor, and then suddenly I read about Expedition 33. *** that game was amazing.

now looking to score a copy of Death Stranding 2, anybody hit me up if you're selling. I shall grab it!
 
Wuchang: Fallen Feathers - Really enjoying the game, my only issues with it are the lack of iframes on wake up, this really needs to be addressed and all the status effects, only having 4 item slots makes running around areas with multiple status effects annoying.

would also be nice if they could speed up the healing just a little bit.

Apart from that having loads of fun, had a good chuckle when I was putting on armor to reduce frostbite and was basically in underwear, classic meme.
 
Back
Top Bottom