What are you currently playing?

Finished Harold Halibut. Pretty disappointed with it, though I did have high hopes.

Started Sword of the Sea which is beautiful and relaxing but not hitting the “gaming” spot as such. More of an experiential thing like Journey.

Not bad but requires the mood to be right.
 
Still playing Helldivers 2.

Playing on Extreme and Impossible now. Working my way up to where the big boys hangout. Helldive and Super Helldive.
Every game has those insane ott cinematic moments


Just a great game!
 
So last night we tried this. A moon; Val got ejected from Jool. Had to fix that by modding the game more. The menu is a whole new thing to sort out. But I did get a Avali in orbit and back safely.

So there’s that.
 
Hit the credits in Hades 2, will play it on and off going forward, doing some quick runs here and then but now it's onto the new Digimon.
 
Avatar, wgat

GT7 with the VR2 is second to none
GT7 in VR is amazing!

Finished Indiana Jones, really enjoyed it, though I had to stop playing Blue Prince on the side as it was initially keeping me from investing proper time in Indy. The last puzzle on The Great Circle was also surprisingly tricky, took me over an hour to solve it.

Now that I'm done I'm focusing on Blue Prince as my main game - very absorbing, recommend highly. On the side I'm playing Tony Hawk 3&4.
 
GT7 in VR is amazing!

Finished Indiana Jones, really enjoyed it, though I had to stop playing Blue Prince on the side as it was initially keeping me from investing proper time in Indy. The last puzzle on The Great Circle was also surprisingly tricky, took me over an hour to solve it.

Now that I'm done I'm focusing on Blue Prince as my main game - very absorbing, recommend highly. On the side I'm playing Tony Hawk 3&4.
Just saw my initial message never got posted correctly.

I'm playing Avatar, but then the wife wants to play Lego City Undercover. Lego city is surprisingly fun though in co op.
 
Finished Digimon Time Stranger, fantastic game, scratched that turn based rpg itch. Story got pretty deep towards the end and some of the cutscenes went crazy, was like watching the Avengers assemble scene 😄 definitely deserves all the praise it's been receiving by gamers.
 
Going to start Alan Wake 2 shortly. Hope I get into it quickly because I’m not sure of my mood for this type of game.
 
Blue Prince was great overall, but surprisingly short. There’s a lot more here to discover, but I feel a bit deflated completing the central task already.

I’m moving on to The Midnight Walk, which is apparently quite short, and then Stellar Blade (with DLC).
 
Back
Top Bottom