I wanted nostalgia because I'm feeling home sick and I used to play STAR WARS: Battlefront II on PS2 whenever I was going trough a tough time back in the day.
But this is not a good time ... It's a Hallmark of Aspyr Slop Re-releases.
I got it because I thought very naively that "it can't be that bad", and I wanted the achievements + Trading cards.
But I don't think this was worth it ... it's going to be an absolute slog getting all the achievements, just like the other Aspyr slop.
Granblue Fantasy Relink Endless Ragnarok - amazing expansion, wish the game had cross save, would have loved to have this on my switch 2 but had over 100hrs in the original version and didn't want to start from scratch again. I hope they keep creating new content, still loads of characters they can add.
Honestly not much. I have a huge backlog and a lot of it just doesn't feel fun anymore. Need to accept that I'm not the gamer I used to be
I am going to play Halo Campaign Evolved tomorrow on Gamepass. Next month there's that new Plague Tale spinoff on Gamepass and some short Mafia The Old Country DLC for 200 bucks.
The "concept" is a solid 8/10.
The execution is a 1/10.
I was rushing to earn all the achievements, because by the end of it was about as enjoyable as sitting on a bed of nails while listening to TikTok Brain rot on repeat.
Finally getting back to HFW. Got it at launch and it just fell to the wayside - finding Aloy's personality totally irritating probably being the main reason, and the terrible climbing snapping and clipping being a second.
It's peak male fantasy that let's you indulge your inner delusions of being able to do stuff most of us can't like:
1) - Running a successful business
2) - Being able to repair anything
3) - Living a happy and fulfilled life
man...just when i was losing the zeal for gaming....along comes my kind of jam, again. I am having such a great time with this.
Hopefully get through a playthru before Geralt and Roach get their new wheels: )
Final Fantasy Resonance Demo - Amazing demo, looking forward to the full release, really enjoyed this one.
SlashZero Demo - Another amazing demo, is the time for demo's upon us? Will definitly pick this up on release, demo is longer than a lot of newly released games, 3 characters 10+ hours of gameplay.
Another Eden Begins Demo - enjoyed what I played, I would definitely order this if it gets a physical release otherwise I will need to wait on a sale just due to it's digital release window and everything coming out around it takes preference, it is also quite a beefy demo as well and covers the first six chapters of game.
Onimusha: Way of the Sword - Enjoying this so far, I'm taking my time with it and not rushing through, been 20 years since the last Onimusha game so I don't want to blast through it
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.