What are you currently playing?

What are you currently playing?
Spiderman 2, side quest story lines are rubbish, but the main story line and smooth graphics make it worth it. Unfortunately the plat requires 2 playthroughs. So here goes
 
Subnautica: Below zero

with a new character and playthru of OUTRIDERS between bouts of deep sea claustrophobia
 
Sooo maybe I should go nuts and have the little space nuggets deal with N-Body physics using the Principia mod for extra realism yet a million times harder.

IMG_7951.jpeg


IMG_7952.jpg

I scaled back that mod. It made it need a team of ****en researchers and brainiacs just to intercept anything further than the mun. But yeah still the Avali space program with this big fat science craft heading to Duna.

1775302581327.png
 
Bored last night on VRC and all my friends were basically asleep. Found this gem of a VRChat world. The builder synced it with that actually launch hence the in world audio lining up.

 
Dragon Ball Gekishin Squadra

Honestly it's like "Baby's first Moba".
It's the first time I've regularly played a Moba since Dota was a Warcraft 3 map, and it's so chilled by comparison.

The game even "auto balances" before matchmaking by making you first select your class and then limiting your character selection to that class at the start of the game.
So each game is at least balanced.

In all honesty though, I'll probably just hunt all the Achievements and then never touch it again!:ROFLMAO:
 
I started STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor, enjoying it.

1692975801026.jpg

Performance mode on the XBX is awful. Even with VRR enabled, the frame-rate drops and stuttering is pretty bad in places.

Googling though, seems to be an issue across the board on all platforms with this game, and the suggestion is to just play in Quality mode. Will give it a go later.
I'm playing Gran Turismo 3: A-spec on my PS2 on my CRT over component. Looks great overall on any CRT, but my CRT isn't quite up to scratch even after messing with it for a while.
 
Spiderman 2, side quest story lines are rubbish, but the main story line and smooth graphics make it worth it. Unfortunately the plat requires 2 playthroughs. So here goes
It doesn’t. I just got the plat, the NG+ trophy doesn’t count towards the plat.

Enjoyed it about as much as the first and MM, swinging around is fun and the combat is decent. Collectibles seemed to be easier than the other 2 games so it wasn’t too bad.

That fast travel though, wow.
 
It doesn’t. I just got the plat, the NG+ trophy doesn’t count towards the plat.

Enjoyed it about as much as the first and MM, swinging around is fun and the combat is decent. Collectibles seemed to be easier than the other 2 games so it wasn’t too bad.

That fast travel though, wow.
It didn't pop for me, I'm halfway through the second playthrough.... Are you telling me I just need to do the 100 venom kills and I'm done???? Right, tonight it is
 
Just a little distance for now from MSFS2024. Just too many bugs currently, especially in Career Mode. My latest craving is NFS Heat, which I have been playing nonstop for the last few weeks.
 
Recently played Cosmic Invasion. Mechanically simplistic, but fun and visually appealing none the less - also any excuse to break out the old arcade stick!

Now playing Doom: The Dark Ages - chapter one done and so far so good!

EDIT: Playing the 3 Talos Principle 2 DLC packs on the side.
 
Last edited:
Redoing the career cause lots of mods absolutely changed this game. Promised worlds, Blackrack's clouds and weather, procedural parts, Parallax... The list goes on and one and there's a whole crazy new tech tree plus future tech for interstellar ships.

Screenshot 2026-05-03 130759.jpg

Screenshot 2026-05-03 131147.jpg

Flying to the mun without maneuver nodes. XD My pilot is still a idiot.
 
Donkey Kong Bananza.
It is a fun and enjoyable game, but it’s not something that keeps me engaged for long, continuous sessions. It’s more the kind of game I’ll play for an hour, put down, and then come back to another day.
 
Jurassic Park Classic Games Collection
Had it in my backlog for a while now (Good thing, I got it when I did, because it seems like they pulled it from online stores ... yay digital future :poop:)

I played both the Sega Genesis games way more than any child should be allowed to play them, on the original Sega Genesis console.

The problem with this collection is that it speeds the games up.
You can hear it in the music which is honestly simply irritating.

This also breaks the basic flow of gameplay, because in the originals you had more time to react to enemies, but now their attacks happen at double the speed.
Platforms and other interactive objects also move at double their speed, which means you have half the time to react.
It's not great, and I would have loved to have the simple option to just play the games at their original speed instead.

This might be a simple case of most classic games being limited by the processor they were running on and being coded to run on that hardware (like classic PC games and systems where you had to hit the turbo button to actually slow down your CPU so the games also don't run at faster speeds on newer hardware).

But I don't see how the dev team couldn't have figured this out and just built in a way to limit the speed the games run at.
Really quite disappointing and it's the same for all other platforms this collection was available.
I own this on my Switch as well and it has the exact same issues!

Really feels like they took an emulator, slapped a custom paintjob on it and called it a day.
 
Back
Top Bottom