I used to collect Funko Pop currently have around 115 of the pieces of plastic space wasters, toying with the idea of selling off 90% of them.
Also collect Blu-ray and DVD(well not DVD anymore). Have around 300 Blu-Ray movies and around 200 DVD movies. Quite a lot of TV Series on DVD and Bluray as well.
Recently started with 4K UHD Blu-Ray collecting, only have The Lord of the Rings UHD set with the Theatrical and Extended cuts and the Godzilla/Kong 5 movie set to date, I want to replace some older DVD sets of Indiana Jones and Back to the Future with 4k sets, just waiting on JB Hifi to have a sale again as those are quite pricey.
Also still buy my games physically when possible as just prefer it so collecting games I guess, but gaming has taken a back burner as I don't have time.