What's your weather

What's your weather
Well it's officially the hottest year on record, so the weather in Europe right now should be appreciated.

Hasn't been too hot here but we have been warned it's coming, and when it gets hot here it's something else. Not looking forward to it.
 
Those are some funky ass buildings.

I’m just glad we’ve settled back into the mid-low 30s now. Much more bearable.
 
This is the one of the 2 things I miss. I used to work in Century City next to that conference center and then going home to swim in that weather. The other is of course the cheap property.
In 1 weeks time, we finally hit 12 hours of daylight. It's all downhill till summer 🌞
 
It's been raining here for about 2 weeks, never seen it hang around this long before. Also windy as f*** but that's normal.

Combined it's just sideways rain constantly.
 

The SA Weather Service issued an orange level 6 warning for damaging winds across the province and parts of the Eastern Cape. Strong to gale force winds of 40km/h to 80km/h were forecast for parts of the Western Cape with gusts measuring 90km/h to 120km/h together with rain.
 
Last edited:

The SA Weather Service issued an orange level 6 warning for damaging winds across the province and parts of the Eastern Cape. Strong to gale force winds of 40km/h to 80km/h were forecast for parts of the Western Cape with gusts measuring 90km/h to 120km/h together with rain.


WOW, glad nobody was hurt or had damage to their cars.
 
I cannot wait until winter comes, need some rain and single digit numbers, I'm very much over the summer weather now, it can piss off for another 10 months.

weather.JPG
 
Back
Top Bottom