MarioAna Esteemed member Jan 16, 2025 #68 37 today, then drops 10 degrees tomorrow. But there are a couple of 40+ days coming next week. Need to make sure I’m in the office on those days.
37 today, then drops 10 degrees tomorrow. But there are a couple of 40+ days coming next week. Need to make sure I’m in the office on those days.
s@tanboy Epic member Jan 29, 2025 #76 Yup, someone in the estate said it was 38C yesterday. Why is your car telling you it's hotter than the official temperature? - Social Media Blog - Bureau of Meteorology The Bureau of Meteorology's blog gives you the inside information on weather, climate, oceans, water and space weather. media.bom.gov.au Today (nice and misty)
Yup, someone in the estate said it was 38C yesterday. Why is your car telling you it's hotter than the official temperature? - Social Media Blog - Bureau of Meteorology The Bureau of Meteorology's blog gives you the inside information on weather, climate, oceans, water and space weather. media.bom.gov.au Today (nice and misty)
DarkPrince Well-known member Jun 19, 2025 #77 What a ****ing awful few days it's been, can't wait for winter. I think I need to buy a house in a colder climate and move between them when needed.
What a ****ing awful few days it's been, can't wait for winter. I think I need to buy a house in a colder climate and move between them when needed.
bokka1 Esteemed member Jun 22, 2025 #78 I hate winters, especially wet winters. Once I retire I will go stay in a lekker hot and humid place when it is winter here in CT.
I hate winters, especially wet winters. Once I retire I will go stay in a lekker hot and humid place when it is winter here in CT.