Formula One 2023-2024
- Thread starter JoE
- Start date
s@tanboy
Epic member
Yes, I do.Do you think this was his last race? All indications seem to be that it was.
Yes, I do.Do you think this was his last race? All indications seem to be that it was.
Lets see whats happens, i actually think he might still stay on till the end of the year, with the way that he as been treated by RB and his public image, its not a great PR look at the moment. But let see what happens.Yes, I do.

It was one of the most boring (bar the 2 Ferraris).This was the first sprint race that I've ever watched. I have either not been home or forgotten it was on.
I actually kind of enjoyed it.
I think the race is going to be interesting tomorrow, Red Bull (sadly only Max) have improved, the Mclaren's are quick as well as the Ferrari's.
Not going to be brave enough to try and predict.
I think the fact that is only racing with no strategy shows why we need the variables and strategic elements in the normal race.It was one of the most boring (bar the 2 Ferraris).