Formula One 2023-2024

Which team do you support?

  • Ferrari

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Mercedes

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Red Bull

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • McLaren

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Williams

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Haas

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Alpine

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alpha Tauri

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aston Martin

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I support drivers instead

    Votes: 6 17.1%

  • Total voters
    35
Status
Not open for further replies.
1727255229620.jpg
- Red Bull loses another key resource to McLaren:
- Will Courtnay, a valuable asset at Red Bull’s part of the strategy team, will be joining McLaren, further intensifying the rivalry between the two teams.
- This marks another significant loss for Red Bull, raising questions about whether this could signal the beginning of a downturn for the reigning champions.
- McLaren continues to strengthen its team as they continue to establish themselves as F1’s new dominating force.
 
This was the first sprint race that I've ever watched. I have either not been home or forgotten it was on.
I actually kind of enjoyed it.

I think the race is going to be interesting tomorrow, Red Bull (sadly only Max) have improved, the Mclaren's are quick as well as the Ferrari's.
Not going to be brave enough to try and predict.
 
This was the first sprint race that I've ever watched. I have either not been home or forgotten it was on.
I actually kind of enjoyed it.

I think the race is going to be interesting tomorrow, Red Bull (sadly only Max) have improved, the Mclaren's are quick as well as the Ferrari's.
Not going to be brave enough to try and predict.
It was one of the most boring (bar the 2 Ferraris).
 
It was one of the most boring (bar the 2 Ferraris).
I think the fact that is only racing with no strategy shows why we need the variables and strategic elements in the normal race.

That said I think it is a good measure of pure performance, perhaps not that good for viewing though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom