Who's your money on for drivers and constructors? I think Max holds out and I'm hoping that Ferrari can get the constructors. Lewis must be licking his lips for next season!
Who's your money on for drivers and constructors? I think Max holds out and I'm hoping that Ferrari can get the constructors. Lewis must be licking his lips for next season!
Max's championship bid looks on the rails as his car just lacked performance and chews up tyres very quickly especially on hards. If I were Red Bull I'd find a way to change Max's engine for the sprint in Brazil after he's secured a decent qualifying spot for the GP.
Ferrari are looking good for the constructors after that race. They have the fastest car now so a Lando win is not certain anymore which may help Max minimise points losses. My hear breaks for Sainz. Such a reliable driver and a waste at Williams next year. Would've been a perfect partner to Max imo.
2025 Haas driver Ollie Bearman will replace Kevin Magnussen at the team for Friday's running at the Sao Paulo Grand Prix weekend, after Magnussen reported feeling unwell.
The Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit has been given the green light to be upgraded to a FIA Grade 1 circuit. That means it will have the ability to host F1, MotoGP and many other racing categories when the work is completed. Together with Apex Circuit Design the plan is to have South Africa on the F1 calendar by 2027.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.