Game Pass
- Thread starter AdrianH
- Start date
Broforce is excellent, I am loving it.
Co-op should be fun.
You die more for the sheer chaos of it, but at the same time have more chances with revives.
Really awesome game.
Broforce is excellent, I am loving it.
Co-op should be fun.
Yeah played it to death on PlayStation.
Will play it all over again now as my son is fanatical about it.
I downloaded it on my Xbox and started jamming it again as well. Such a good game!
What is different with this edition? Just extra stages I’m guessing?
I thoroughly enjoyed playing Quake II again. Shows how good the game was back in those days.The more I play Quake II the better it gets, the game holds up excellently.
And Broforce remains a blast although I wish it had quick resume.

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre Is Available Today With Xbox Game Pass (August 18)
![]()
The Texas Chain Saw Massacre Is Available Today With Xbox Game Pass (August 18)
Leatherface wins the racewww.purexbox.com
I have downloaded it.Hmm this feels like one the wife and I should coop.
Like we did Blair Witch and a few others.
I have downloaded it.
Need to see if I have anything to clean-up in Cyberpunk. If not, will start this I think.
Ah flip, thought it was like a survival horror, but it's a multiplayer game of sorts.Hmm seems it may not be story drive and more like Dead by Daylight.
Will check it out regardless.
Maybe we’ll do Soma instead.
Ah flip, thought it was like a survival horror, but it's a multiplayer game of sorts.
Starfield will easily work as a game to play over months.must try Quake 2 , looks cool, but Payday 3 is up my alley, sadly don't have time to put into Starfield