Game Pass

Since FO76 I am same. Make up my own mind.
How I know highly acclaimed Disco Elysium isn't for me. Thought it would hook me, till i played. Tooo cerebral.
 
October Game Pass so far...

October 3 Gotham Knights (Series X|S, PC, Cloud)
October 3 NHL 24 (10-hour free trial) (Console)
October 3 The Lamplighters League (Series X|S, PC, Cloud)
October 4 Warhammer 40,000: Darktide (Xbox Series X|S)
October 10 Forza Motorsport (Series X|S, PC, Cloud)
October 24 Cities: Skylines 2 (PC)
October 26 Mineko's Night Market (Console, PC, TBD)
October 31 Headbangers Rhythm Royale (Console, PC, TBD)
October 31 Jusant (Series X|S, PC, Cloud)
 
I downloaded Gotham Knights once it was as announced for gp only to realise the date after I tried to launch it [emoji23]
 
The one thing I like about gamepass is the games I would never buy if I didn't have the sub. Played 'A Short Hike'. What a lovely little game!
 
I've just discovered Odyssey 2 days ago, what a game so far. I love Far Cry so Odyssey is right up my alley. I hope that Valhalla is a similar type of game.
I am digging AC Valhalla, playing right now. I actual think it's better than AC Odyssey.

Also played AC Mirage a few months ago with is more like the older Assassin's Creed games, I enjoyed that thoroughly.
 
Game Pass goodness for February

February 6
  • Anuchard (Cloud, Console, and PC)
February 7
  • Train Sim World 4 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
February 8
  • Madden NFL 24 (Console and PC via EA Play)
February 13
  • Resident Evil 3 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
February 14
  1. Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (Cloud, Console, and PC)
February 15
  • PlateUp! (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • A Little to the Left (Cloud, Console, and PC)
February 20
  • Return to Grace (Cloud, Console, and PC)


 
Back
Top Bottom