Game Pass

It has been getting panned on YouTube, I see.

I suspect that some reviewers become jaded because of the number of games they play.
Agree.


I am enjoying AVOWED. At level 7 now.
Looks great, play smooth, exploration and combat is fun and variety is nice. Most importantly for me the dialogue and choices in it doesn't make me cringe.
Want to build my character into a Wizard that also loves to smash skulls with his two handed Hammer.
 
DateGamePlatformTier
April 3All You Need Is HelpConsoleStandard
April 3Borderlands 3 Ultimate EditionConsole, PC, CloudUltimate, PC, Standard
April 3Still Wakes The DeepConsoleStandard
April 3Wargroove 2ConsoleStandard
April 8Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil EditionConsole, PCUltimate, PC, Standard
April 8South of MidnightSeries X|S, PC, CloudUltimate, PC
April 9Commandos: OriginsSeries X|S, PC, CloudUltimate, PC
April 9Descenders NextConsole, PC, CloudUltimate, PC
April 10Blue PrinceSeries X|S, PC, CloudUltimate, PC
April 15Hunt: Showdown 1896PCPC
 
DateGamePlatformTier
April 16Neon WhiteConsoleStandard
April 16The Patrick Star GameConsole, PC, CloudUltimate, PC, Standard
April 17Crime Scene CleanerSeries X|S, PC, CloudUltimate, PC
April 17TempopoConsole, PC, CloudUltimate, PC
April 24Clair Obscur: Expedition 33Series X|S, PC, CloudUltimate, PC
April 29TowerborneSeries X|S, PC, CloudUltimate, PC
April 30Far Cry 4Console, PC, CloudUltimate, PC, Standard
May 1Anno 1800Series X|S, PC, CloudUltimate, PC
May 1Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2Console, PC, CloudUltimate, PC, Standard
May 6DredgeSeries X|S, PC, CloudUltimate, PC
 
Remastered Oblivion installed :)

I am so gorged on gamepass. Our plates are too full.

Beth just pulled the rug out from Obscure Expedition 33
 
Remastered Oblivion installed :)

I am so gorged on gamepass. Our plates are too full.

Beth just pulled the rug out from Obscure Expedition 33
I had just started Avowed and then along comes Oblivion Remastered and I also want to play Expedition 33! I guess winter gaming season is here and I won't be wondering what to play.
 
I am busy with South of Midnight, loving the game.

Oblivion was my last PC game I played before switching to Xbox360, I have downloaded it and will check it out next weekend when the weather is going to be kak here in Cape Town and I stay at home.

I also want to start Blue Prince.
 
I am busy with South of Midnight, loving the game.

Oblivion was my last PC game I played before switching to Xbox360, I have downloaded it and will check it out next weekend when the weather is going to be kak here in Cape Town and I stay at home.

I also want to start Blue Prince.
Yes! South of Midnight also looks good. Game Pass is incredible value for me right now. Also want to play Citizen Sleeper 2 (loved the first one) and Dungeons of Hinterberg.
 
What's the cheapest way to get Gamepass Ultimate nowadays? My 3-year stacked subscription is coming to an end in July 2025.

I'm looking to stack it up again if possible, not necessarily do month to month.

I previously had a Xbox Live sub which I upgraded to Gamepass Ultimate for a small fee, but I believe this method doesn't work anymore...
 
Back
Top Bottom