Game Pass

Yes, it lists whole lot of stuff, but the COD portal thingy is mandatory, and then scrolling and identifying this over that when something also needs something else just becomes an exercise in frustration. I just deleted 2 games I had installed but had not even started, then installed it all on Friday past.
And true to form, I haven't even started it up
 
@AdrianH my Gamepass sub is coming up for renewal soon. Are there any deals to get Gamepass ultimate that's reasonable? If I can't find a pc player to share a sub then I might just sell my XBSX and get a second PS5 on black Friday and switch my PS5 sub to extra instead.

I feel like MS missed a trick with the PS5 Pro fail, they should've come out and restored XB consoles to launch prices and said Gamepass is $15 to play anywhere and online mp doesn't need a sub anymore but instead the $5 increase means that they've bundled the cos cost into gp so there's no incentive to get it day 1 on xb as its the same as getting it on PS5. They also showed how they're not interested in the XB console space by letting PC gamepass players get all the benefits for $12.

Yes I'm upset as I've been a big fan of the service since I got my XBSX and I feel they're doing me dirty now.
 
@JoE

Hi, sorry got busy with work.

Since the Xbox Live Gold redemption for Game Pass ended, the best "deals" I have found is on CD Keys for 6 or 12 months GP subs, or as @Bighit mentioned, see if black Friday has anything to offer.

You can stack up to 3 years, so best best is to wait for deals and then top-up a bit.
 
Yeah my current sb expires around Black Friday so I have till then. I got the games with gold stacked + upgrade option 3 years ago so looking for something close to that type of a deal. I know that's over but obvs something that's similar will do.
 
Yeah my current sb expires around Black Friday so I have till then. I got the games with gold stacked + upgrade option 3 years ago so looking for something close to that type of a deal. I know that's over but obvs something that's similar will do.

You can still do it but the ratio is not 1:1 anymore, I think it changed to 3:2 and a couple of days ago it went to 2:1 so I don't think that is a cheaper option any longer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoE
You can still do it but the ratio is not 1:1 anymore, I think it changed to 3:2 and a couple of days ago it went to 2:1 so I don't think that is a cheaper option any longer.

If you come across something let me know. If I see black friday deal for a PS5 console I may just get a second PS5 instead and recoup that cost by selling my XSX and just spend the GP money on bumping up my plus sub to extra to make things more feasible.
 
HUNT SHOWDOWN is on the service.
78GB.

Always been keen to play it. Anybody else giving it a go, add me: Noman za
 
Some upcoming games, looking forward to Sniper Elite, enjoyed the previous 2.

GameDate AddedGame Pass Tier(s)Platform(s)Notes
CarrionJan 2Standard, Ultimate, PCCloud, Console, PCReturning title that was last available in Jul 2022.
Road 96Jan 7Standard, Ultimate, PCCloud, Console, PCReturning title that was last available in Jun 2023.
Eternal StrandsJan 28Ultimate, PCCloud, PC, Series X/SDay-one release
Sniper Elite: ResistanceJan 30Ultimate, PCCloud, Console, PCDay-one release
Citizen Sleeper 2: Starward VectorJan 31Ultimate, PCCloud, PC, Series X/SDay-one release
AvowedFeb 18Ultimate, PCCloud, PC, Series X/SDay-one release
Football Manager 25Mar ??Ultimate, PCCloud, Console, PCDay-one release; exact release date TBA.
AtomfallMar 27Ultimate, PCCloud, Console, PCDay-one release
 
Back
Top Bottom