Rugby
- Thread starter bokka1
- Start date
Another bot.Seconded, didn't realize it either until I took the plunge into this community, now my wife and I often go to watch their matches.
I wonder if there are any other similar sports from which you can get the same impressions?
These bots are on another level compared to old SAG. The sit and wait, try to converse. and sneak in a link here and there.Another bot.
ball in hand in the french half to be exact. Still an insane stat from a team that "doesn't score tries"That was one of the most intense games of rugby I have ever watched.
Watched a YT video last night and the one guy said SA had the ball in hand for 99 seconds in the first half and scored three tries.
I stayed up for the game. At almost 5am I was pretty damn grumpy that I did.That is how you get out of jail, Boks can't play kakker than that.
| It's a HUGE weekend for South African sport, as the Boks look to become Rugby World Cup champions for a record-breaking fourth time when they tackle the All Blacks tomorrow night! And with the Proteas all but set to secure a Cricket World Cup semi-final spot with a victory over Pakistan today, it's safe to say the DOUBLE DREAM is still on! Don't forget, we’re placing ANYONE who places at least a R50 bet on either of the World Cups, on Pokerbet, in a draw to win one of THREE R1,000,000 prizes should SA achieve the impossible and win both. Place your bet on any of the two World Cup markets before kick-off tomorrow night, 28 October, and you’ll be eligible to become one of three Pokerbet Millionaires. |
Have to feel for Sam Cane - harsh penalty (not that it wasn't the correct call) which definitely cost them the game.