Today's high and lows
- Thread starter Squidbeard
- Start date
Low - My wife was made redundant at her company at the end of last month along with 300 other people.
What percentage of the employee base would that be? Also, was it related to "AI taking the jobs" at all?
High: secured a new role at work after a prolonged period of uncertainty. A couple levels above where I am now with a bit more money.
Low: I kinda like my current role and especially the squad I’m in. Oh well, new things.
What happened?High - My electricity is back and hasn't gone off the whole day
Low - 90% of my town is underwater
I see @SodaPopZA location is Phalaborwa. That part of the worl is receing a crap load of rain at the moment. If I am not mistaken it is part of some tropical storm that hit Mozambique and they are getiing hit as well.What happened?