Today's high and lows
- Thread starter Squidbeard
- Start date
KenMasters
Super Moderator
That's just another Tuesday to a Copenhagener!Looks like rain tomorrowI am also heading to London to renew daughters SA passport.
That's just another Tuesday to a Copenhagener!Looks like rain tomorrowI am also heading to London to renew daughters SA passport.
I am sorry to hear that.High: I got to see mum this weekend and will see her next too.
Low: Had to take my chinchilla to the 24 hour vet last night. They called and said he was going downhill fast so I gave the instruction to put him down.He was a really good little chinboy. I will miss him.
High: Bought tickets to Tokyo for the end of the year. My wife's been but it'll be my first time, psyched!
Low: After a long holiday together she's travelling most of this month, will only be home for two weekends.
Excellent, well playedHigh - Passed a big exam today.
Extra High - good for the company and good for me cause I get a raise![]()