Weekend Plans and Events

Weekend Plans and Events
Going to see if my dogs will behave. We have a dog-friendly bird park near where I live - so taking the miscreants for a walk.
 
Next weekend I will be going to Durban. Booked a place where I will have a sea view from my bed. Working in Inanda and Chatsworth - but sleeping on the parade :)
 
Weekend was one of those nonstop busy ones.

My brothers wedding was on Friday so we flew out to Ireland on Thursday, flight was at 3pm, Plane broke down on the runway as we were about to take off, had to be towed off and ended up sitting in the plane for 3 hours before they let us off.

Waited around to hear what was happening and eventually flew out at 1am, 10 hour delay. Airline gave us £24 each on our boarding passes to get a couple things while we waited.

Wedding was great, flew back today but didn't sleep much over the weekend.

Consolation prize will be the £660 I get back from compensation for the delay so that is the trip paid off 3 times over.
 
Back
Top Bottom