Weekend Plans and Events
- Thread starter AdrianH
- Start date
AdrianH
Administrator
When are you flying out?Movie night tonight, dinner party Saturday then next week LA baby!
When are you flying out?Movie night tonight, dinner party Saturday then next week LA baby!
We’re already here! Left on Wednesday, two nights Long Beach, currently on our second day in Santa Monica, then two nights Hollywood.When are you flying out?
We’re already here! Left on Wednesday, two nights Long Beach, currently on our second day in Santa Monica, then two nights Hollywood.
Aw I only arrive on the 9th so will miss it.
Aw I only arrive on the 9th so will miss it.
Then I guess I must have been old in my teens already.Is this what getting old looks like?
I love buying succulents too...
Yes - I have developed a love for succulents and cacti in my twilight yearsIs this what getting old looks like?
I love buying succulents too...