What are you currently playing?
- Thread starter AdrianH
- Start date
Tynkerbella
Active member
I haven't been good to myself, either, only my own fault, though.Sad Panda here - I haven't gamed for months - too much other stuff going on
I haven't been good to myself, either, only my own fault, though.Sad Panda here - I haven't gamed for months - too much other stuff going on
Oh yes, mostly coz I enjoy the real life theme parks that have been created and shared by others (Thorpe Park as an example)
Yeah the guy who made Thorpe Park said it took about 125 hours and it's bloody well done. Then we have this kid who made Legoland Windsor with good detail, he even used very similar music to what plays on the rides
Yeah the guy who made Thorpe Park said it took about 125 hours and it's bloody well done. Then we have this kid who made Legoland Windsor with good detail, he even used very similar music to what plays on the rides
Tainted Grail Fall of Avalon.
Dark, violent, mature RPG.
Any Elder scrolls fan ..This game is made for us.
Bought that new DLC on launch, still need to get to itThank goodness Division 2 never leaves my drive. My go to palate cleanser.
When I play, you lot are all sleeping in SAyou welcome to add me if you looking to join whatever. I play often.