What are you currently playing?

Just finished The Order 1886. Enjoyed it and it wasn't as short as they made it out to be. The devs did a great job with it imo and I've seen worse games get sequels so not sure what happened there.

Downloaded the F2P BF6 title and will decide between Ghost of Tsushima or Jedi Fallen Order as my SP title for the next months.
 
Dragon Age: Veilguard

Could be a bit darker, but its rather good. Pacing is decent. Exploration is fun. Banter from and between companions is entertaining. Combat is a fluid eye candy festival. Lore divers have the library if so inclined.

Got all my companions now. The woke / gay stuff people were going on about is nowhere near ott as they went on about, and is only an issue for the most

Reviewers/content creators/gamers sure have a fair number of assholes among the most vocal. IMO

yeah there are things that could be better, as in all things, but overall it is a good fun entertaining game.
 
Just finished The Order 1886. Enjoyed it and it wasn't as short as they made it out to be.
Loved it when I played it back in the day. Thought it looked amazing and felt great to play, always wanted a sequel but that will never happen.

Started Alan Wake 2 but I think I’m in one of those gaming slumps. Just not getting into it.
 
Trails in the Sky 1st chapter - Great so far, enjoying the real time combat that can switch into turn based style combat where you have some limited movement.
 
Loved it when I played it back in the day. Thought it looked amazing and felt great to play, always wanted a sequel but that will never happen.

Started Alan Wake 2 but I think I’m in one of those gaming slumps. Just not getting into it.

I was looking for a copy of it for a while because I heard about the visuals. It holds up very well today. The devs are the same ones that made god of war possible on the PSP so they have an excellent track record of making a great game on lesser hardware. Something that would be so valuable today but I'm not sure what Sony did to them since.
 
Wow. I couldn't get through the 1st game. Horror games without the ability to blow things heads off is too much for me.
Scary!!
 
I am probably way too late on the bandwagon here, But I got Spiderman remastered on the epic store today as it was on a special. Busy downloading now. I can't wait to start it.
1762509075006.jpeg
Wow, okay. My whole Saturday spend on this. Brilliant game. I last had this much fun with the Arkham games
 
Dragon Age Veilguard done.
Solid 7.5/ 10

Next either AW2, OW2 or Keeper.

STOKED for BLOPS7 this week!!
 
Dying Light The Beast.

Games good. The gore and violence is next level.
Night could use a nerf though. Holy ****. Made coffee and a snack while sitting in bushes waiting for sun to come up.
 
Pragata Demo on steam, my hype for the game is completely gone, will not be buying, glad they gave us a demo, that stupid hacking mini game every 10 freaking seconds is so tedious in the middle of combat and it makes the combat clunky, the dialogue is annoying, the hand holding of the girl on your back is so annoying, use this, do that, go here, etc, Journos at IGN are going to love this.
 
Back
Top Bottom